I did get a few things done over the last few days: Here's a needle felted sewing kit (the applique is RIT-dyed batting).
I finished this image of the madonna and child. It was fun to do -- I printed a photo I took of a medieval painting (from the Loreto Museum in Prague) onto a piece of interfacing, and used the printed image to guide the sewing machine needle as I free-style machine embroidered it.
Finally, I have been trying to finish the quilt I am hand quilting. This has been a long project... some three years so far, and I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Here's the second-to-last block: